Aggressive Advocacy In Employment Law And Personal Injury Cases
At the Law Office of Daniela Labinoti, P.C., we put our heart and soul into every case to ensure our clients' rights are protected. If you have suffered from harassment, discrimination or unlawful retaliation in your workplace, or if you have been injured by the negligence of others, you deserve a fierce and experienced litigator who will seek the maximum compensation allowable under law. Our philosophy is that the merits of your case should not be decided by your income, and that is why we do not collect attorneys' fees unless we recover money for you.
Born and raised in Albania, Daniela Labinoti came to the United States in September of 1997 after escaping the civil war in her country. In 2002, she graduated Summa Cum Laude from Lubbock Christian University with a Bachelor's Degree in Science of Accounting. She attended Texas Tech University School of Law and earned her law degree in May of 2005. Daniela is licensed to practice in Texas, New Mexico, Western District of Texas, and U.S. District Court of New Mexico. Her area of practice is mainly in personal injury (work injuries, slip, and fall, motor vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, animal bites, product liabilities), employment law (discrimination on basis of sex, race, national origin, age, pregnancy, FMLA, FLSA, retaliation, wrongful termination, workers' compensation retaliation), bad faith insurance, and consumer law (deceptive trade practice and defective products). She enjoys trial work and has been successful in jury trials in the areas of personal injury, employment law, and consumer law.
"The purpose of law is Justice. Justice requires that we work to restore those who have been injured."
Daniela was certified by the National Institute of Trial Advocacy in 2008 for trial skills and litigation. Also, she has been a member since 2007 of the College Bar of Texas, an honorary society of lawyers who are among the best trained attorneys in Texas.
Currently, Daniela is a member of the El Paso Trial Lawyers Association (former President), Texas Trial Lawyer Association, American Association for Justice, West Texas Labor Employment Association. She was also included in the Metropolitan Who's Who for achievement in the legal profession.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Law -- Employee
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Whistleblower - Employee/Plaintiff
- Wrongful Termination
- Discrimination - Employee
- Retaliation- Employee
- Sexual Harassment
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Product Liability - Injured Person/Plaintiff
- Slip and Fall - Injured Person/Plaintiff
- Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff
- Animal Bites - Injured Person/Plaintiff
- Deceptive Trade Practices/Consumer
- Consumer Law - Plaintiff
- Retaliation/Hostile Working Environment (Employees Only)
- Texas, 2005
- New Mexico, 2006
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2008
- U.S. District Court District of New Mexico, 2010
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- J.D. - 2005
- Lubbock Christian University
- Major: Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships
- El Paso Trial Lawyers Association, Former President and Current Member
- College State Bar of Texas, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- American Board Association, Member
- El Paso Women Bar Association, Member
- West Texas Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- Texas Trial Lawyer Association, Member