El Paso And Las Cruces Employment Attorney
Empowering Employees Through Zealous Advocacy
If you have been subjected to a hostile or abusive work environment, you need an attorney who will guide you through the legal process and fight to make you whole. At the Law Office of Daniela Labinoti, P.C., we believe every employee — minimum wage earner or high-level executive — deserves quality representation that comes with years of employment law experience.
With cutting-edge employment law knowledge, we have gained a reputation for passionately defending employees' rights in a wide range of cases, including:
- Employment discrimination: We represent employees who have experienced discrimination in the workplace on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability or pregnancy.
- Sexual harassment: We zealously advocate for employees who have faced unwelcome sexual advances and other workplace harassment of a sexual nature.
- Whistleblower, qui tam actions or employer retaliation: If you have experienced retaliation for reporting illegal activity in your workplace or asserting your rights, we can help.
- Family and Medical Leave Act: Employees who meet specific requirements are entitled to a leave of absence for family or medical reasons.
- Wrongful termination: State and federal laws protect employees from being terminated as a result of discrimination or for reporting unlawful employer practices.
- Workers' compensation retaliation: If you believe you have received adverse treatment from your employer resulting from your workers' compensation claim, we can help you understand your rights.
Don't Let Missed Deadlines Halt Your Case
A missed deadline is one of the biggest obstacles to holding employers accountable for unfair treatment. For most employment law matters, the deadline for reporting is within 180 days, but can be as early as 90 days from the date of the incident. If you believe your employee rights have been violated, it is important to promptly speak to an experienced employment law attorney who will work quickly and take all necessary steps to ensure your claim is properly submitted.
Contact A Lawyer Today | Hablamos Español
Your right to a safe and nonhostile workplace is guaranteed by state and federal law, and we take abuse of employees' rights seriously. To schedule a free initial consultation, call our El Paso Office at 915-581-4600, Fax: (915)581-4605 or contact us online.